Wednesday 30 January 2019

Aiya Suki Sivam: Are you a Messenger of Lord Perumal? Or...

Aiya Suki Sivam: Are you a Messenger of Lord Perumal? Or...

Dear Aiya Suki Sivam,  
I watched many of your speeches. I am a fan of your speeches. I like most of it, but I noticed some of the views are not supporting Sanatana dharma. I would suggest you look into it deeper and rectify if necessary.
Recently I noticed some speeches are not appropriate. For example the video in the link.

Some times, I wonder myself.
If Aiya Suki Sivam is a Buddhist thought like person?  Your speeches generally against the temple rituals.
If one listen properly,  You spoke about how adharmic is Hinduism and temple bhaktas are. You praised the Christianity and Church as dharmic. Are you have any hidden agenda?

1. Aiya portrayed our Hindu temple and people  as adharmic.
You complained about why  Hindu temples don't build hospital compared to Church.

a. I wonder if you doesn't know who  controls temples in India and who controls Churches. Hindu temples are under direct control by Government compared to Churches.  Who is at fault?

b. People donate specific amount to temple and willed that donations so that the government cannot take it out. If you are suggesting people to donate to the poors, I agree with you.

c. In general, what Aiya said about don't give gold etc to God, you mentioned about golden chariots, these are correct ,I agree this part, especially in kaliyuga, should avoid golden chariots. This competition should be avoided.

d. You claimed God / Perumal told you to say that giving for His cause is absurd. I hope it is a joke, yet  I wonder if Perumal asked Aiya to speak about Mother Teresa too? Are you trying to play God and judge the donors?

e. Aiya cannot mix bhakti and agamic. You follows bhakti path, should not interfere or condemn other paths.

2.You mentioned Mother Teresa, it is good to mention someone’s good deeds but I don't agree with the way you approved the conversion,it is wrong ,this is not correct way to propagate Hinduism  and it is fishy. Mother Teresa saved all? Last minute convert if only asked? Yes, she helped the poors but as converting agent. Can we see one person raised in Christian welfare homes whom is not converted?  Do all of the converts, converted only after the selfless services of missionaries? The first thing will happen is the change of name. If really she helped the poor, why she want send money to Vatican city? Why don't she spent the money in India? We can be raise many questions.  The most important is, What is the need of Aiya Suki Sivam to pinpoint that the way Conversion took place is highlighted? And it sounds that are you justifying and approving the conversions. ( I hope I misunderstood this part)
I wonder if Perumal or Jesus told Aiya Suki Sivam that, Teresa only convert people by request for her selfless services? I don't think her work is 'nibanthanai atre dharmam'.


Dear Aiya Suki Sivam,

I watched the video many times, but I only see your message which not supporting Sanatana dharma. Maybe, I am wrong.

You demeaned Hindu dharma and praising Conversion for their ‘hospitality’. The only part I agree with you is about competitions on golden chariots and build unnecessary things in the name of religion.

We need a Maharishi to protect Hindu dharma not to propagate Christianity. No other religious speakers praise Hindu religion, scriptures or it's sages. But you are more likely propagating another religion in the name of propagating Hinduism.

You praised good deeds of Mother Teresa, it is acceptable but what is the need to justify the conversions as we knew Conversion is sin according Hinduism.?

I am touched by your father's good heart to help the less fortunate son by confiscated the gas cylinder . Indeed it is a noble act.  
But why don't Aiya see the scenario on the controlling religious bodies by the governments in India. All the temples’ income were ‘confiscated’ by the authorities and given to the others. Why don't you put the ‘cylinder’ into proper place? Why don't you ask the government be fair, either control all or don't?

My humble request to all Hindu preachers, propagators, speakers etc.,  the other religions propagators never praise our religion and only condemns, than why you need praise them? And as we don't condemn theirs either. Please STOP PRAISING OTHER RELIGIONS IN FRONT OF OUR YOUNGSTERS.
Without realising, you are responsible for propagating their religion by praising them and it is your negligences contributes to the conversion.

Om Namasivaya.
Sivasiddhi
Sivasiddhi Spiritual Foundation Malaysia
30 January 2019

Reference.
1 Transcript Documented from the video.

2. Video of Aiya Suki Sivam  (Fb link)


2 comments:

  1. Aiyya , I posted this video and I am fully in support him . I am afraid you misunderstood him. I could not elaborate due to space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope, I misunderstood Aiya Suki Sivam.
      Propagate our own values are better for Sanatana dharma.

      Delete